Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meet a Teacher - Rouet Kanha


Good day, my name is Kanha. I am 20 years old and I am from Siem Reap Province. I am currently the Assistant Head of Education and Starter Class English Teacher.

I have been working at FKC for 3 years, and initially I was just a part-time English teacher with the beginner's class. I am now learning how to run the education department and also attend free teacher training ran by other NGOs when I get the chance.
I live with my mother, my father, four brothers and one sister. I am also studying English Language and Translation at Mekong University.

In my free time I like cooking and making handicraft which I do at school sometimes too.

I enjoy being an English teacher and hope to continue to improve my skills and gain more experience teaching English!

Interested in sponsoring one of teachers? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment