Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meet a teacher - Chan Bunhak

Me on an average working day!
Hello, my name is Bunhak. I am 22 years old and I am from Siem Reap Province. I am currently

I have been working at FKC for 10 months, and initially I started as the IT Teacher. When the administrator moved to China I was asked to fill this post instead, and I have been doing so for almost two months.
living with my father, two sisters and one brother. I am also studying Law at Mekong University.

In my free time I like playing 6-a-side football with my university friends. I also enjoy cooking, eating and playing games on Facebook.

In the future, I would like to work for the government, perhaps as a politician working in policy making and law.  I feel this could help ensure Cambodia has a strong and fair legal system that puts the people of Cambodia first.

Interested in sponsoring one of teachers? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment